The ZetoChain ICO Pre-sale is fast approaching, and we wanted to ensure that the process runs as smoothly as possible for all participants. Key to this is making sure you have signed up for the whitelist and provided all of the necessary information for our KYC.
Security and Peace of Mind
KYC (“Know Your Customer”) is a mandatory procedure in the financial sector and is becoming more commonplace in Token crowd-sales. In time, we believe KYC and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) will become a standard requirement in the cryptocurrency sector also.
The ZetoChain KYC is being managed by one of the Big Four accountancy firms, so you can be assured that the data you provide will be kept completely secure and confidential.
- To join our Whitelist, click the link on our website (http://www.zetochain.com/)
- Please read the Notice on participant restrictions and click on “I accept” under the acknowledgement if you meet the requirements and agree to the terms.
- Enter all of the required information in the appropriate fields, taking extra care to ensure your Name and Postal Address are correct.
- Enter your Ethereum Wallet Address (must not be an exchange wallet) and provide an approximate amount of ETH you intend to spend. This is required for KYC purposes and must be accurate.
- Enter your Password number and upload a picture of your Passport Photo page
- We also require a Picture of you holding your Passport to confirm identification. Please ensure the passport details are clearly visible.
- Click on Submit, and you’re done!
If you need more information or require additional help, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org